In this post you'll learn how you can use Messenger marketing to drive revenue for your WooCommerce store.
You are probably thinking: "What in the world is Messenger marketing?".
And I can't blame you for thinking that.
It makes perfect sense because Messenger marketing is a completely new and exciting phenomenon. It's something that must be in every marketer's arsenal in 2018, especially if you don't want to get left behind.
Before I go on to tell you how you can utilize Messenger marketing to drive traffic and increase revenue for your online store...
...I have to tell you what Messenger marketing is and how it works.
I'd recommend that you get a cup of ☕ so that we can dive right in.
What is Messenger marketing?
Messenger marketing is a new way to communicate with prospects and customers.
Basically, Messenger marketing is a term coined to encapsulate the various ways you can send messages to customers and prospects on Facebook Messenger.
- Sending automated messages & sequences to prospects and customers.
- Building up a subscriber base (similar to Email marketing).
- Broadcasting content to these subscribers.
- Using Opt-in forms to acquire subscribers.
- Segmenting users based on actions they take.
- and much more...
The messages you send can be live, e.g. when a cusomter service rep is assisting a customer using Messenger, or they can be automated, e.g. when a user opens a messaging sequence you have created.
How does Messenger marketing work?
I'm going to demonstrate how all this works by showing you a couple of examples.
Disclaimer: I'm one of the founders of Upcado, a tool that helps online store owners get into Messenger marketing.
We are launching our product very soon and you have the opportunity to be one of the first to try it by signing up for the Beta.
Here's how you can acquire subscribers:
Upcado enables you to build a customizable opt-in form like the one in the picture above. When users click the "Send to Messenger" button they receive an automated message(which you can customize) from your Facebook page.
Once you've gathered a few subscribers you can go on and send broadcasts to your users!
The picture below shows an example of how you can broadcast messages to thousands of users...
The possibilities are endless!
With Upcado you will also be able to schedule broadcasts and filter users based on gender, age etc.
The Juicy stuff
Now that you have a solid grasp of what Messenger marketing is, here comes the juicy stuff:
1. The open rates are insane(we are talking 60%+), if you are tired of getting maybe 10% open rates with email marketing then you are definitely in for a treat with Messenger marketing.
2. Your customers are probably already using Messenger, in fact, Messenger has over 1.6 billion users - (source).
3. Messenger just feels more personal than email.
Marketers love Messenger marketing because:
- It's a new marketing channel that is unsaturated and can help you drive significant revenue.
- Everybody is getting tired of Email marketing(it's 2018 for God's sakes).
My name is Patrekur and I'm one of the founders of Upcado, a Messenger marketing tool specifically tailored to people in e-commerce like yourself. We are launching our product very shortly and you have the opportunity to become one of the first to try it out.
If you are interested feel free to click this link: Sign up for the Beta
and sign up for the Beta. We are only taking in 100 people to begin with so first come, first served.